What Ford F-150 Lightning‘s Features Are Important To Know for Auto Insurance Consumers?
1. Vehicle Characteristics:
- F-150 Lightning electric model is newer and pricier.
- Its complex electric system may spike repair costs.
- Certain features may offer discounts, like anti-lock brakes.
2. Driver Profile:
- Drivers with multiple tickets pay more.
- Younger drivers are seen as riskier.
- Location affects costs due to theft or accident rates.
3. Coverage Selection:
- Choosing higher liability limits will increase cost.
- Comprehensive coverage adds more cost than liability only.
- Deductible selection also impacts the final figure.
4. Vehicle Usage:
- More yearly mileage may raise the insurance costs.
- Commercial use of the vehicle is typically costlier.
5. Insurance Company:
- Rates vary significantly among insurance corporations.
- Claims satisfaction and customer service also factor in.
Remember: These factors intertwine to determine the final yearly insurance cost.
Main Factors Affecting Ford F-150 Lightning‘s Insurance Cost
The Ford F-150 Lightning is an all-electric pickup truck. It's the first electric vehicle offered by Ford's F-Series. It comes in four models: Pro, XLT, Lariat, and Platinum. The battery range varies from 230 to 300 miles depending on the model. It features a spacious interior with a 15.5-inch touchscreen. It also includes advanced driver-assistance technologies. The truck boasts a towing capacity of up to 10,000 pounds. The F-150 Lightning is equipped with 563 horsepower. Its torque reaches 775 pound-feet. It can surge from zero to 60 mph in approximately 4.5 seconds. The price ranges between $39,974 to $90,474. Insurance costs will vary based on these features.
How To Get Ford F-150 Lightning Insurance Quotes?
Securing your Ford F-150 Lightning starts here, on our dedicated website. Complete the insurance form to receive bespoke quotes fitted to your needs. With the click of a button, secure your insurance online or access our team for additional support. Safeguard your Ford F-150 Lightning's future today.
Victoria is a Senior Content Writer at American REIA. She helps customers find the right educational material through easily-digestible blog posts and buying guides backing their insurance coverage choice. Victoria covers the latest industry news and various insurance topics, including auto, home, health, and life insurance.