What Lexus ES Hybrid‘s Features Are Important To Know for Auto Insurance Consumers?
• Car's Safety Rating: The Lexus ES Hybrid has a high safety rating, which often lowers insurance costs.
• Car's Price: Its premium price may raise the insurance premium.
• Vehicle's Age: Newer models are often pricier to insure due to higher repair costs.
• Driver's Age and Diving Record: Mature drivers with a clean driving record typically have lower premiums.
• Location: Urban areas with high theft rates can increase insurance costs.
• Annual Mileage: More mileage can mean higher chances of claims, impacting insurance costs.
• Deductible Amount: Picking a higher deductible can lower your insurance premium.
Main Factors Affecting Lexus ES Hybrid‘s Insurance Cost
The Lexus ES Hybrid is a top-rated vehicle. This luxury sedan gets high marks for fuel efficiency. Its power comes from a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. An electric motor is paired with the engine. The combined horsepower is 215. The ES Hybrid is a front-wheel-drive vehicle. It uses an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission. Fuel economy is impressive at 43/44 mpg city/highway. The safety system, standard in all models, provides valuable accident prevention. It includes auto braking and advanced cruise control. The interiors have a sophisticated modern design. You can expect luxe finishing and many comfort features.
How To Get Lexus ES Hybrid Insurance Quotes?
Learn about rates and coverage options for your Lexus ES Hybrid by completing our insurance form. Access auto insurance quotes tailored to your needs. You can order online or opt for specialist support. Step into a worry-free driving experience with us today.
Victoria is a Senior Content Writer at American REIA. She helps customers find the right educational material through easily-digestible blog posts and buying guides backing their insurance coverage choice. Victoria covers the latest industry news and various insurance topics, including auto, home, health, and life insurance.