What Mercedes-Benz G-Class‘s Features Are Important To Know for Auto Insurance Consumers?
1. Vehicle Make and Model: Mercedes-Benz G-Class is a luxury vehicle with high repair costs, which increases insurance rates.
2. Safety Ratings: Although the G-Class has advanced safety features, poor crash test ratings may increase its insurance cost.
3. Driver's Age and Driving Record: Younger drivers and those with a history of accidents or violations pay more.
4. Vehicle Usage: High annual mileage or commercial usage results in higher insurance premiums.
5. Location: Areas prone to theft or vandalism can increase insurance costs.
6. Credit Score: Poor credit scores can lead to higher insurance rates.
7. Deductible Amount: Higher deductibles lower insurance premiums and vice versa.
Main Factors Affecting Mercedes-Benz G-Class‘s Insurance Cost
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class is a luxury SUV. It's known for its rugged, boxy design. The G-Class features advanced safety systems. These include active brake assist and parking assist. It also has adaptive cruise control. Its fuel economy rates at 13 mpg for city driving. On the highway, it boasts 16 mpg. The vehicle has a 4.0-liter V8 engine. It carries a 577 horsepower. The G-Class is also equipped with a 9-speed automatic transmission. The model has permanent all-wheel drive. The car is encased in high-strength steel. It's finished with chrome and aluminium details. The interior features premium leather and hardwood. For insurance purposes, the high price is notable. The base model starts at $130,900. This is due to its luxury status and powerful performance. These factors can lead to higher than average insurance costs.
How To Get Mercedes-Benz G-Class Insurance Quotes?
Explore the distinct insurance implications of owning a Mercedes-Benz G-Class today. Complete our insurance form to receive personalized quotes. Enjoy the convenience of ordering your coverage online or consult with our specialists. Secure the luxury ride you love.
Victoria is a Senior Content Writer at American REIA. She helps customers find the right educational material through easily-digestible blog posts and buying guides backing their insurance coverage choice. Victoria covers the latest industry news and various insurance topics, including auto, home, health, and life insurance.