Mobile phones aren’t getting cheaper – you may have to spend hundreds of dollars on replacing a screen or hardware unless you possess an adequate type and amount of mobile phone insurance.
Moreover, you may even file a claim on the go if you have a mobile insurance app installed on your device. Insurance through an app – for example, the Nationwide insurance mobile app – can help you buy and activate your coverage immediately to retain the peace of mind you deserve and ensure you won’t have to spend anything out of pocket.
Why Mobile App Insurance
The crucial advantage of mobile apps is urgency. Regardless of your mobile phone insurance type, you can send your claim immediately and get reimbursed much faster than with standard insurance.
Types of Mobile Insurance Apps
Customer-focused Mobile Insurance Apps
Employee-focused Mobile Insurance Apps
Apps with claim submission, chatbots, and other customer-focused features.
Apps with features for employees, like the team communication feature.
Key Features of Customer-focused Insurance Mobile Apps
The following features can make your experience with a customer-focused mobile insurance app most pleasurable:
- Access to helpful resources
- Electronic ID storage
- One-tap policy updates
- In-app claim reports
- Bill payments and automated reminders
Mobile Insurance App Claim Process
There are easy steps to register a claim under mobile insurance. The insurance app company must give your smartphone’s purchase receipt or bill and the serial number to the insurance company.
Within the first 24 hours of the phone’s theft or loss, filing an FIR (first instance report) is crucial. You have 48 hours to register the FIR and claim documents.
Advantages Of Insurance Mobile Apps
Here are some significant advantages of getting a mobile insurance app:
- You can safeguard your expensive mobile phone through insurance apps from top insurance companies, such as Allstate and Mercury.
- You can exchange your phone for a similar model in the case of theft or severe damage.
- You can protect your finance if you are a clumsy phone user. For example, if you want a new model that would be too expensive to repair, a mobile phone insurance app may help you mitigate the risks.
- You can safeguard both the hardware and software, which may come in handy for employees and those with access to valuable, private, or third-party data.
What Specifically Can Mobile Insurance Cover?
Mobile insurance covers repairing or replacing your mobile phone if it’s damaged, stolen, or lost. Besides, all major insurers offer fair coverage – cracks, water damage, broken screen, etc. – while excluding intentional damage, wear and tear, carelessness, acts of nature, and other logically justified cases.
Where To Get Mobile Insurance App
Below is a list of some of the most reliable mobile insurance companies to download a mobile insurance app. These apps will keep you updated on your insurance status.
- Max Life insurance mobile app
- Progressive auto insurance mobile app
- Founders’ insurance mobile app
- Crop insurance mobile app
- State farm insurance card mobile app
- Freeway insurance mobile app
- Foremost insurance mobile app
- Mercury insurance mobile app
- Travelers’ insurance mobile app
Frequently Asked Questions
What is mobile insurance app?
Mobile insurance app is an app that will allow you to buy and use your insurance coverage quickly should your mobile phone be stolen, destroyed, broken, or sustained any other covered damage.
Why should I purchase a mobile insurance app for my phone?
Mobile insurance is always an excellent choice to protect your phone from theft, damage, and accidental loss, but sometimes you need more than that. Sometimes you need to file a claim quickly. In this case, the mobile phone insurance app can speed up the process.
What are the companies that offer mobile insurance apps?
Among many other companies that provide mobile insurance apps are the Aetna health insurance mobile app and State Farm insurance mobile app.
Oleksandr Rohovnin is a Content Marketer at Phonexa.com and an expert contributor to American REIA. His passion is digital marketing, innovative technologies, tech industries, and – above all – distilling vast amounts of complex information into engrossing narratives anyone can relate to. At American REIA, Oleksandr stokes passion for auto insurance and the automotive industry in general in every story he curates.